Setting Up Facebook Messenger Chat
Follow the steps below to integrate Facebook Messenger Chat to your website.
1. Add your Facebook Page URL to the Gym Dashboard.
- Search for your Facebook page on Google, then click on it.
- Copy the URL from the search bar.
- Go to the Social tab in your Gym Dashboard and paste the URL in the Facebook field.
2. Go To Site Launch Checklist Tab.
- In your Gym Dashboard click the Site Launch Checklist tab.
- Click Setup Messenger Chat Shortcut.
3. Jump To Chat Section
- You will see a list of sections to jump to, next Customer Chat Plugin click Jump to Section.
- Click Setup.
4. Whitelist your Domain
- Facebook will guide you through 3 steps to customizing your chat plugin.
- IMPORTANT: In the final step before you click finish make sure to add your site URL to the ADD WEBSITE DOMAIN NAME box. (Pictured Right)
- Add your live URL, https://MYURL.com and if you would like for it to show up right away also add the URL we gave you.
5. Copy and paste Code
- Hover over the code shown by Facebook and click to copy to clipboard.
- Go back to the Gym Dashboard and click on SEO/Pixel/Custom Code tab.
- Paste the code into Facebook Messenger Code
- Click Save Changes